What We Believe
In a nutshell we prescribe and hold dear the following truths:
- The Bible is the inspired, inerrant, instructional Word of God applicable for daily life.
- Man is a sinner in need of salvation and no work on his part can earn salvation (Romans 3:23 and 6:23).
- Jesus Christ is God's Son who sacrificied His life for the salvation of all people (John 14:6 and John 3:16). Through Him and Him alone is salvation found and granted.
- God has expressed Himself in a triune nature God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit known as the Trinity.
- We believe in the Great Commisssion (Matthew 28:18-20) and believe it is the mission of the church to go and make disciples.
- We belive in the power of prayer and practice such belief (James 5:16).
- We believe in loving and encouraging each other (John 13:34) and (Ephesians 4:29).